If you love tacos but are looking for a slightly healthier, less tortilla-centric version, look no further! This (super) Easy Ground Turkey Taco Salad is here to save the day. It’s flavorful, spicy, creamy, and savory – and loaded with nutrition! This easy turkey taco salad is easy to make and delicious.
And makes for a great weeknight meal when you’re too busy to make something extravagant. And at Eat Clean, we are all about easy, healthy meals! This Easy Healthy Taco Salad with Ground Turkey is not only great for dinner or having people over, but it’s also great to take with you on-the-go (and easy to meal prep first for even less hassle).
We suggest making the ground turkey in a big batch before you make the meal, putting it in the fridge, and having the ingredients packaged and ready to go for lunch the next day – simply reheat the turkey, put it all together, and you’re good to go!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 16 oz organic lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp Taco Party Seasoning
- 1 serving Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing (See recipe below or add another dressing of your choice!)
- 8 oz canned corn
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 5 cups spinach
- 4 tbsp crushed corn tortilla chips
- Combine Taco Party Seasoning and the ground turkey, cook thoroughly or until browned.
- While the turkey is cooking, make the avocado lime dressing in a small blender (see directions below).
- Slice the avocado into squares and the lime into 4 slices.
- Put the salad together, starting with the spinach and adding the avocado, corn, turkey, dressing, and tortilla chips.
- Toss all ingredients well with the dressing and serve with a slice of lime. Enjoy!
In this post:
Do you want to bring an extra kick of flavor and authenticity to your next Tex-Mex dinner?
Try our Taco Party spice mix! It starts nice and easy with hints of cumin, paprika, and garlic before a welcome burst of heat from some dried chilies gives you a kick that burns slightly at the back of your throat.
Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing
There are plenty of delicious store-bought salad dressings out there, but we must admit there’s something special about making your own! Homemade salad dressing doesn’t have to be complicated or take forever; in fact, many dressings consist of tossing a few ingredients into a blender and mixing until creamy. Another great part of making your own dressing? You know where all of the ingredients came from and there aren’t any unhealthy additives or preservatives; making this another Eat Clean recipe favorite!
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 lime
- Remove the skin and seed from the avocado.
- Combine avocado, yogurt, and the juice of the 2 limes in a blender and liquify.
- Add water to thin out the dressing (if needed).
- Add salt/pepper to taste
Enter your email to get the latest updates and offers from Eat Clean Essentials sent directly to your inbox!
What We're All About
Empowering you to live a healthy lifestyle with quality meal prep delivery and supplies to enhance your prep experience.
Save time and reduce stress knowing that you’ll receive the best of our products and services time and time again.
Feel the satisfaction (guaranteed!) of complete customer care, great products, bountiful options, and happy taste buds.
Have peace of mind by staying in touch with us. Have questions or concerns? No problem, we are here for you. Just contact us!