Expert Combo Pack Description
Garlic & Herb
All you garlic lovers, this spice mix goes out to you.
If you’re not afraid of adding bold garlic flavor to your meal creations, our Garlic & Herb spice mix is your golden ticket to a mouth-watering, savory paradise.
Now, this spice mix isn’t just plain “jarred garlic flavor.” It’s garlic-centric, yes, but it’s also more complex and layered than “just roasted garlic.”
We invited a lot of other herbs and spices to the party. And each adds their own distinct and complimentary flavor to the mix. . .
There’s a noticeable oregano taste, a fresh burst of flavor from celery seeds, and a unique hint of thyme, which adds to this mix’s individuality. There’s also a mild hint of heat from cayenne and paprika to add another layer to this mix’s flavor profile.
The deep layers of roasted garlic accented with the Italian flavors from the organic herbs and other seasonings make this mix perfect for spicing up everyday meals!
Can’t decide what spices and herbs to add to your dish?
Try our Herbaceous spice mix! This dependable little mix adds an intricate and subtle flavor perfect for any meal!
Why this spice mix gets along with every dish is simple: there are layers and layers of complex, yet soft, flavors that can take a back seat or rise up and be the star of the show, depending on what other flavors you have in your dish.
There’s a bit of everything in here, including garlic, onion, and rosemary. There are even sesame seeds, which adds a dash of the exotic and makes this spice mix perfect for Asian meals!
A cool thing about this mix is that the flavors become deeper, fuller, and rich when baked. Mmmm.
Oftentimes, when a description tells you that a product is “what it says on the label,” you can assume it’s just lazy writing.
However, this time, it’s a fairly valid remark.
Let us demonstrate. . .
Onion powder to pack a flavor punch, lots of strong black pepper, a hint of fresh basil, oregano, the subtle yet complex flavor of celery seed, bay, the minty freshness of savory, thyme, a hint of heat with cayenne pepper, coriander, cumin, the wonderful sweet and spicy flavor of mustard, a bright dash of rosemary, smooth roasted garlic, lemon in all manner of forms, exotic turmeric, and chili powder.
And that’s the ingredient list.
Guess there’s something to that old saying after all.
We think this mix goes best with chicken and fish, but you can pretty much use it on…everything.
You may think that “colorful” is a strange word to describe the delicious tastes of onion, bell pepper, lemon, and orange all mixed into one citrusy seasoning.
Well, we could say that our California Citrus spice mix is filled with layer upon layer of bright, summery, fresh, fruity, mouthwatering, cool, lemony, tart, sweet, subtle, strong flavor.
We could say that our California Citrus spice mix makes a brilliant pairing to any roasted, seared, grilled, or baked vegetable, chicken, or fish, adding that its lovely, fruity flavor brings a unique taste to the table that reminds you of sweltering summer afternoons and cool summer evenings.
We could say that our California Citrus spice mix is inspired by the summery, slightly tropical vibe California is known for, translated into flavors and all rolled into one seasoning mix.
But, “colorful” seems to do the job.
Do you want to bring an extra kick of flavor and authenticity to your next Tex-Mex dinner?
Try our Taco Party spice mix! It starts nice and easy with hints of cumin, paprika, and garlic before a welcome burst of heat from some dried chilies gives you a kick that burns slightly at the back of your throat.
But don’t worry, the heat’s not too extreme – think medium, not hot. And the spicy flavor complements the evenly distributed authentic taco seasoning notes, not the other way around.
It’s basically your standard taco seasoning, but a bit more faithfully “Tex-Mex” since we’ve added some noticeable cumin and oregano notes along with our other organic ingredients.
We like adding this fusion spice mix to our fajitas and to the ground meat we use to put on our nachos. We think it’s also really good for tacos, in case you were wondering.
Pizza is Life
Remember that delicious smell that wafts in with a freshly bought and freshly delivered pizza. The hints of roasted garlic, that good ol’ Italian seasoning, and a peppery flavor finish it all off.
Want to add a dash of those familiar, mouth-watering pizza flavors to your more. . .err. . .healthy meal endeavors?
Well, now you can! With our Pizza is Life spice mix, you can add the sultry flavors of roasted garlic and Italian herbs to your next meal! Eating healthy doesn’t mean bland food! Enjoy that familiar savory flavor of pizza seasonings without the overly sweet, overly salty additives!
Our fresh spice mix uses only organic ingredients and brightens up the more traditional pizza flavor with a complex layering of herbs and spices. When you cook with our spice mix, you’ll not only taste that garlicy, Italian seasoning, but you’ll also taste fresh basil notes, transitioning into a smooth tomato sauce tang, and a perfectly peppered finish.
Zesty Lemon Pepper
Warning: this description will make your mouth water.
Imagine the bright, sour, zesty flavor of sucking on a lemon slice. Now, tone that back a little and add the bright, sharp taste of black pepper, then, a hint of cool garlic flavor.
Now imagine that mix of flavors evenly coating oven-roasted chicken or pan-seared fish with a small dash of salt.
It bursts with an abundance of fresh, full flavor and practically shoots off well-seasoned fireworks in your mouth.
Do you ever crave a spice mix so spicy that you start to tear up a little? Something with a deep, layered flavor, yet also a powerful, distinct heat-factor to satisfy your more adventurous, bold side?
Do you ever think, “ME JUST WANT SPICY FLAVORS!”?
We won’t judge.
We feel you.
We’ve all been there.
In fact, we’ve created this Spicy Buffalo spice mix just for those times.
This mix is NOT for the faint of heart. There’s a bold spiciness from cayenne and dried jalapeno, but a layered and deep, powerful taste from a healthy mix of black pepper, paprika, and onion.
Feel the heat with this tasty twist on a classic buffalo spice mix perfect for grilling or roasting anything you want to infuse with spicy, intense flavor. Our favorites to cook it with our chicken and vegetables, though we’ve heard of it being used on things like pork tenderloins and even sweet potato dishes!
Lori’s No-Salt Seasoning
Sweet. Smokey. Classic.
Lori’s No-Salt Seasoning spice mix is the perfect healthy alternative to popular salt seasoning mixes with all the flavor but none of the feelings of “salt overload” that too often come with other brands of salty seasonings.
Just imagine how tasty this layered spice mix will be on your next BBQ masterpiece.
Lori’s has a complex flavor profile that includes dried chili, lemon, onion, and celery seed. It will make the perfect match for your next rib-eye rub, dark vegetable grilling adventure, or even something as basic as your breakfast fried eggs or your side of cottage cheese.
It’s a flavor experience you really can’t miss out on. Trust us.
Lemon & Dill
A fairly straightforward herb and citrus mix, Lemon & Dill doesn’t pretend to be anything it’s not. It’s labeled as “lemon and dill,” and the ingredients are lemon and dill – with just a hint of other organic seasonings to better bring out the lemon-y, dill-y flavors.
Sometimes, that sort of honesty is refreshing.
Another thing that’s refreshing is enjoying the fresh flavor of lemon with the lip-smacking, bright taste of dill on a freshly-cooked chicken or seafood main dish while you enjoy a side of roasted potatoes infused with a light and airy lemon and dill tang, and sit in a lemony yellow dining room furnished with a set of dill-green colored dining room table and chairs and decorated with famous paintings, such as Van Gough’s “Still Life with Lemons on a Plate,” with sprigs of fresh dill in a vase on the table as a simple yet elegant bouquet.
The ultimate all-spice mix that packs a punch.
Our Jamrock Jerk spice mix is a savory, spice-filled mix of heavier, strong flavors that blend intricately yet smoothly together to create the perfect rub for whatever you were going to put on the grill tonight. This spice mix has bold notes of cloves, nutmeg, and all-spice, with background hints of subtle, yet powerful in their own right, flavors like cinnamon, thyme, and black pepper.
In our opinion, this strong mix of flavors is suited best to protein that doesn’t add a very strong flavor to a meal by itself, like chicken. Our cooking and tasting experiments point to grilling or baking as the best methods to compliment this spice mix. It doesn’t do as well with crockpot cooking or dishes where the flavors have a very, very long time to saturate. But, you know, you can still try it out if you want.
Himalayan Pink Salt
Delicately-formed crystals, still in the fresh, pink bloom of youth, even though estimated to be around 800 million years old, Himalayan pink salt is an interesting historical, natural, and geological phenomenon, which has been hand-mined and hand-harvested for millennia, according to traditional methods. It gets its natural rose tint from the trace minerals like potassium, magnesium, and calcium naturally found in it.
And, the most important thing about it is that Himalayan pink salt is quite edible – and good for you too.
This ancient salt is considered some of the purest salt in the world, because it is hidden away in a deep salt deposit, covered from harsh pollution and the unforgiving weathering of the air and the sea.
But what does it taste like?
Himalayan pink salt has a fresh, clean, and subtle salty flavor, enriched with the trace minerals that naturally occur within it. It is a healthy alternative to regular table salt, which is sadly bereft of many of the beneficial minerals found in Himalayan pink salt.
Big Easy Jambalaya
Are you making jambalaya? Then you’ve come to the right place, friend!
Jambalaya is a traditional Cajun dish, originating in Louisiana.
Apparently, when the Spanish and the French decide to cook together, the resulting meal is one big pot of spicy, flavorful, delicious, rice-based, sautéed meat and browned vegetable-filled goodness that smacks of New Orleans and a rich, cultural history.
And our Big Easy Jambalaya spice mix is the seasoning mix you need to raise your jambalaya cooking skills to the Next Level.
The familiar and warm flavors of onion, roasted garlic, and paprika will greet you as you taste your next “advanced level” jambalaya. And the hints of cayenne pepper, Worcestershire, and thyme bring added interest that’s traditional Cajun seasoning-inspired.
And, not only is our jambalaya mix great for jambalaya, it’s a great addition to any slow cooker meals, as well as on fish, beef, and veggies.
It’s basically good on anything Cajun, Cajun-related, Cajun-inspired, or anything that’s not Cajun, but that could benefit from a Cajun twist.
Infuser Clear Sport Bottle
Sometimes, plain, normal water can feel boring. We get it. You want more flavor – but prefer to keep the drink healthy.
Say hello to our Water Bottle Infuser. This bottle makes it easy to add any flavor to your water with the integrated plastic core; it is the perfect size to fit sliced fruit or loose tea. (It can also hold ice, perfect for hot days.)
This water bottle infuser has:
- An integrated infuser core designed to flavor your water with fresh fruit or tea. The longer you steep it, the more flavorful your water will be.
- A flip-top style spout for easy drinking; it also helps prevent any spills.
- Materials made of durable BPA-free plastic that meets FDA standards for food-safe plastics.
- An integrated carrying loop for easy transport. Clip it to your bag or wherever and carry it along with ease.
- Sleek design that is comfortable to hold and can fit in the side pockets of your bag.
24 oz Meal Prep Containers (10 Pack)
Make meal prep more enjoyable with easy-to-use, quality meal prep containers.
These containers make clean eating easy; they can hold up to 24 ounces, perfect for smaller portion meals or storing set food groups like chicken or veggies. You can cook your food ahead of time and still keep it fresh for days – until you’re ready to chow down on your clean meals.
These meal prep containers are:
- Made of durable materials. These containers have a tight seal guaranteed to keep your food as fresh as the day you made it. They can be thrown around in your fridge, bag, or while you travel.
- BPA Free. Keep your food free from the chemicals found in many inferior containers.
- Completely microwavable. Take it out of the fridge and pop it directly into the microwave. Easy as that.
- Leak proof. Avoid messy spills in your fridge, freezer, car—wherever these containers will be, you won’t have to worry about cleaning accidental spills.
- Dishwasher safe. Eating clean should be easy, including the cleanup.
When cooking any protein, a thermometer is critical. This is because undercooked protein, especially chicken, can cause serious health problems – which is the last thing we want you to endure.
We proudly offer a digital thermometer with an easy-to-read display. It’s the cooking thermometer that takes the guesswork out of cooking and is:
- Made of quality materials, built to hold up to your toughest meals. Quickly clean the probe with warm water, and it’s ready for your next meal.
- Accurate, providing reliable measurements in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. Whether based in the United States or Europe, the thermometer can measure from -50° to 300° Celsius or -58° to 572° Fahrenheit.
- Information saving. Your last temperature measurement is saved automatically on the thermometer for quick reference.
- Powered by a long-lasting battery. It’ll show a low battery message to signal time for battery change, so there are no unexpected battery drains.
- Features a 10 Minute auto shut down, so even if you forget to turn the unit off, your battery will be kept safe for your next meal.
Let’s be real: Meal prep can get messy. After all, with time spent in the kitchen, splashes and spills are inevitable.
We want to make sure your food ends up in your containers—not on your clothes! Eat clean AND keep your clothes clean with our stylish Eat Clean Meal Prep apron.
Thanks to our aprons’ 100% cotton fabric construction, the fabric is lightweight and breathable. It’s been said, “If you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.” Luckily, this apron will help you handle that heat just fine.
- Easily machine washable– Just toss it in your washing machine, tumble dry in your dryer, and the apron will come out looking brand new.
- Adjustable to fit most everyone comfortably.
- Made of lightweight fabric guaranteed to feel great for hours on end.
- Versatile – It can be used inside the kitchen or outside while cooking with a barbeque grill.
- Featuring the high-quality Eat Clean Meal Prep logo, which is printed on the front.
Silicone Muffin Tray
Let your creativity run wild with our silicone muffin tray. It can be used for much more than just muffins and cupcakes; because it can go in a fridge or freezer, you can use other clean eating recipes such as mini egg white quiches and frozen yogurt parfaits. The sky’s the limit, my friends.
Here’s how it works. This silicone tray helps to keep your food from sticking, while also transferring heat much more evenly than a traditional metal pan. Made of FDA approved silicone, muffins (or other creations) pop right out. There’s no longer the worry about soaking and scrubbing after use!
This silicone muffin tray is:
- 100% FDA-approved food safe silicone. This tray will keep your food tasting great without any chemicals released during the baking process.
- Incredibly easy to clean either by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Non-stick. Its coating makes it simple to remove food without the need for any butter or oil.
- Flexible for easy storage in your cupboard. Plus, it won’t scratch or damage any of your other baking pans.
Silicone Loaf Tray
With our silicone loaf pan, say hello to infinite possibilities.
Yes, it is perfect for making bread and cakes, but we’ve made other discoveries. For example, it’s the ideal shape for a sheet of granola snack bars in whatever portions you desire. You can also bake different varieties of meatloaves, veggie lasagnas and more!
Here is what makes this loaf pan so diverse. It uses FDA-approved silicone that is non-stick and transfers heat more efficiently and evenly than traditional metal pans. This silicone tray is oven, freezer, and microwave safe, as well, so your recipes can be hot or cold. This silicone pan is:
- 10”x5”x3” sized. This is ideal for healthy bread, granola bars, meat loaf, and other great recipes.
- FDA-approved, food-safe silicone that protects your foods from harmful chemicals.
- Easy-to-clean. Simply toss it in the dishwasher or rinse by hand to keep the tray looking brand new.
- Flexible. Its design allows for easy storage, and the soft touch exterior won’t scratch or damage other pans.
- Non-stick. This property allow for healthier baking without the need for butter or oil to keep food from sticking.
Black Protein Shaker
Our premium shaker bottle is perfect for protein shakes, smoothies and more!
Here’s why. There’s nothing worse than taking a swig of a protein shake…and finding yourself drinking dry chunks of unmixed protein powder. Right?
Good news: This shaker bottle uses a metal ball to effectively break up the powder—no blender necessary! With a 400ml capacity, this bottle is perfect for a quick afternoon shake. It’s also extremely portable, fitting in your car’s cup holder or your gym bag.
In short, we love this portable protein shaker because it:
- Is BPA Free – Made with high-quality plastic, this shaker is certified to be food safe without harmful chemicals leaching into your drinks.
- Uses a metal shaker ball to create a smooth drink.
- Is 400ml in size, which is ideal for a serving of protein powder and your liquid of choice.
- Has a durable design that can handle drops and bumps along the way and stay looking new.
- Makes for easy cleanup. Simply fill with soapy water and give it a shake, or run it through the dishwasher.
5 Piece Kitchen Utensil Set
To execute a job well, you need the right tools. After all, how does one construct a home without the proper gadgets and instruments? Take meal prep to the next level with this impressive set of long-lasting tools.
Our team has hand-selected this collection to cover almost any meal prepping dish you could imagine. This set includes:
- One brush
- A large-size shovel
- A medium-sized shovel
- A large-size spatula
- A medium-size spatula
Each of these high-end tools is:
- Made with 100% FDA Grade BPA-free silicone, free of any harmful chemicals that can contaminate food.
- Built to take the heat. Each utensil is rated as heat resistant up to 480°F—way hotter than what your average meal temperature will be.
- Non-stick coating resistant to odor and stains. They are incredibly easy to clean. Simply wipe off after use with hot water and toss them in the dishwasher!
- Built to last with a solid steel core that can handle bangs and bumps. Go ahead, bang them against pots and pans, toss them around in the dishwasher—each is built to last for years to come.
Canvas Lunch Cooler Bag
Take meals on-the-go with this convenient Lunch Cooler Bag. This makes it is easy to eat clean, even when you’re out and about.
With dimensions of 14”x 15”x 6”, this cooler bag is large enough to store a day’s worth of meals and will keep that food cold or hot for hours. This bag is made with high-quality canvas; thanks to the beautiful gray and black textured exterior, it stands out from other generic bags.
Best of all, once you’ve eaten its contents, the bag is collapsible for easy storage until your next outing.
Our favorite lunch bag features are the:
- Durable canvas construction in a beautiful gray, white, and black color pallet with the Eat Clean Meal Prep logo.
- Temperature retention. It keeps food cold or hot for hours, which ideal for a day trip or for transporting your meals to the office.
- Ability to fold it. The bag is collapsible for easy storage—just fold it up and store it away after use!
- Three exterior pockets for storing drinks or other items.
- 24” shoulder strap and top handle for comfortable carrying on a hike, into the office or wherever your day takes you.
There are no reviews yet.