When cooking any protein, a thermometer is critical. This is because undercooked protein, especially chicken, can cause serious health problems – which is the last thing we want you to endure.
We proudly offer a digital thermometer with an easy-to-read display. It’s the cooking thermometer that takes the guesswork out of cooking and is:
- Made of quality materials, built to hold up to your toughest meals. Quickly clean the probe with warm water, and it’s ready for your next meal.
- Accurate, providing reliable measurements in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. Whether based in the United States or Europe, the thermometer can measure from -50° to 300° Celsius or -58° to 572° Fahrenheit.
- Information saving. Your last temperature measurement is saved automatically on the thermometer for quick reference.
- Powered by a long-lasting battery. It’ll show a low battery message to signal time for battery change, so there are no unexpected battery drains.
- Features a 10 Minute auto shut down, so even if you forget to turn the unit off, your battery will be kept safe for your next meal.
There are no reviews yet.